just wanted to understand
but become a
1975: DM2AEA - Y21EA - DL3KWR
Zenker - Kotkaring 1 - 17493 Greifswald - Germany -- email
-- Locator: JO64RC01VH
radio IC-7300, antenna G5RV, computer Windows XP, logbook HAMOffice,
contests by Win-Test
Portable: radio IC-7000, tuner AH-4, antenna 7m vertical, notebook Windows
10, software Win-Test
What fascinates me in the amateur radio?
- The fact that a signal is heard in the fraction of one
second at the other end of the world and the answer comes
back as fast.
- Also with an mean radio equipment (100 watts and wire
aerial) one can "conquer the world “.
- The uncomplicatedness of the send in Morse-code.
- Without qualifying rounds one can take part in significant
national and international competitions, even in world
championships, and form this participation individually. Competitions
on the amateur radio happens not
against each other, but with each other.
- The precision of the QSO data management which the computer
of the operator requires.
- The quick transmission of helpful information on the Internet.
50 years ago the radio amateurs would not even
have risqué to dream of DX clusters, eQSLs, electronic certificates
- The inventor's mind of the radio amateurs to develop new, more
effectual transference procedures. Also
senior radio amateurs
find new activity fields in these digital radio operations.
- The challenge which is connected with every contest participation
and with every Pile-Up. An operator have
only two possibilities: to consist in this
radio operation or to switch off. - My pride, never I had to switch
- Off the spectacular successful levels one can define my level
- The mutual esteem and acceptance, the help and solidarity as
well as the amicable relations together, vast
over land borders.
- With international meetings - I have taken part in many - it
is more harmoniously than in some family.
- The possibility with special call signs by special activities
to popularise historical, cultural, sporty occasions
or to appreciate the life and work of
- … and radio amateurs are not anonoyme persons.
It's not decisive the class of the license of a ham, but the
class of the ham with a license !
© 2006-2017 -